Overall i was very enjoyed by the taste and the place also comfortable especially there are so many young couple came here for dinner or date. You wont be dissapointed because the main chef was graduated from culinary university Sydney, Australia.
Hi guys! I've tried making chocolate lava cake from youtube video's and it turns great, and it's pretty easy too!
8 oz dark chocolate
4 oz salted or unsalted butter, if you use unsalted butter you can add a little bit of salt to balance the sweetness
1/3 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilli
1 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp milk
1) preheat oven to 232 celcius,
2) melt the chocolate and butter
3) in other bowl mix sugar,eggs,vanilli,lemon juice,and milk
4) add the flour little by little until it combines well
5) add the melted chocolate
6) add batter into ramekins,and bake for 10-15 minutes.